- Dr. Wight is Board-Certified in Psychiatry
- 14 years of clinical experience
- Committed to providing compassionate, balanced care of the highest quality
- Premium placed on communication and coordination with other health care professionals involved in your care
Dr. Wight sees you for all visits, including the initial evaluation, subsequent visits and emergency appointments.
Dr. Wight is available for emergency questions and concerns, 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Available to speak to your group on various subjects of interest, including Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder, OCD, Anxiety Disorders, Adult ADHD, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Born in Rockford, Illinois, Dr. Wight graduated Summa Cum Laude at Rockford College.
- Dr. Wight was awarded a scholarship to attend the University of Illinois College of Medicine.
- Internship and Residency in Psychiatry were completed at the Medical College of Wisconsin, and the Maricopa Integrated Health Systems in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Psychiatric Residency/Training resulted in Dr. Wight ranking in the top 1% of all residents nationally.
- The balanced approach to his training, with emphasis on maximization of physical, emotional and spiritual health strongly influenced his philosophy of treatment.
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology since June 2000.
- Memberships include the American Psychiatric Association, and the Neuroscience Education Institute.
Office of David Wight, M.D.
7019 Rote Road., Suite 105
Rockford, IL 61107